Infertility Treatment

Home / Infertility Treatment

Infertility Treatment

Infertility is a reproductive pathology that occurs in both male and female bodies and leads to the inability of a couple to conceive a child. At the same time, it is important to understand that infertility is not a sentence, but a diagnosis, and with the correct identification of its causes and prescribing therapy, in most cases it can be eliminated.

Infertility can be not only male or female, but also secondary. The latter means that a pregnancy occurred earlier in the couple, but later conception became impossible.

Services of the clinic WV Biometrics

Clinic WV Biometrics provides a full range of services for the treatment of male, female and secondary infertility. Modern high-precision equipment and experienced qualified specialists of the centers in New Zealand and other regions determine the prompt and high-quality research and analysis and the correct determination of the diagnosis. In 90% of cases, treatment ends with the onset of pregnancy. For the remaining 10% of clients in the center WV Biometrics such services as IVF, ICSI, donation, surrogacy and other services are offered.